Good news for YouTubers. Now you can live stream video directly from a mobile phone. Previously, this feature was available for YouTube Gaming app since 2015. As the YouTube gaming App had shut down, the live stream option had also disappeared as this facility was not available in the basic youtube apps. Finally, Google has decided to facilitate its users with YouTube live streaming in the upcoming update for Android -14.31.50.
YouTube Live Streaming- Everything you need to know
The YouTube support website is updated to notify users about the new changes that are made to the app.
How to Live Stream on YouTuber directly from Phone:
If you are looking to Live stream directly from your phone, you need to follow these steps:
- Open YouTube App
- Click on the capture button
- Tap on GO LIVE
- On the top right corner of the screen, click on the phone icon to live stream from your phone
Now you are done with live streaming steps; however, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the task effectively:
- Generate a title for your video
- choose your favourable privacy setting
- Add a description
- Schedule for publishing it later
YourTube Live streaming Advanced settings:
Users can also opt for advanced setting in order to fulfil the following:
- you can Enable or disable live chat
- Approve or disapprove age restriction for your stream
- Choose to permit or disallow monetisation
Now when you are done with choosing the above-mentioned advance settings, follow these steps.
- Tap on Next to set your thumbnail.
- Tap Next to finish the setup.
You can control your live stream from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Now click on the GO LIVE button to initiate the video
- Here you go!
Right now the live streaming feature of Youtube is only available on Android and maybe for iOS users, it will take bit more time. Do you have any problem with it? Let us know in the comments section below.